Ive got a dilemma!!!

Nmoore1974

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I wonder if any of you could give me some advice. Obviously due to the lockdown I haven't been able to actually view any of these TVs so effectively I'm buying blind.

I’ve just purchased the 82″ Q70R however it is on back order and due to be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I’m upgrading from a 55″ LG SJ850v.
Initially I was looking at the 75″ entry model TU7000 which I could get for £700. However after doing some research increased my budget and opted for the Q70R which I got for £1850.
My viewing distance is around 4.5 metres, which I know is quite far, so I thought the bigger the screen the better.
I was happy at my decision however I can now get the 75″ Q90R for around £250 more (£2100).
I’m not a gamer and primarily watch sports and movies via amazon prime, netflix or sky.
Viewing angles aren't an issue as it will be more or less directly in front of me.

My question is, am I better with a bigger screen given my viewing distance or would it be worth spending a little bit more and getting a smaller screen but better picture quality.

I’d really welcome your thoughts.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom