I've got a 100 trader rating! Yippee!

WorldChampionsGoo

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Finally completed my 100 trader rating and wanted to say a big thanks to the trading community here on the forums. Dead easy people to deal with, no charges for advertising and selling and the knowledge of dealing with like minded people who sell bona fide gear which has been looked after.

A couple of blips along the way .... but nothing too much to worry about!

Cheers to all my trading partners and here's to the next 100!!

You really need to get out more mate,you spend
far to much time on here.:rotfl:

:thumbsup:

You really need to get out more mate,you spend
far to much time on here.:rotfl:

:thumbsup:

I know. Blimey any more time and I would have nearly 8000 posts eh Hunts?

In theory mines is over 100:thumbsup:

but as it stands its not.

I so want one of those:rolleyes:

keep collecting those points - you can get one by purchasing Polar Express HD-DVD from me if you like ;)

Congrats? :rolleyes: :D

My theory was I would set 100 trader rating in record time when I upgrade my DVD collection and sell off the SD DVDs... but then it hit me by then no one may want SD DVDs anymore :rotfl:

Congratulations? :D

No negative or neutral feedback either. You must be an ace seller. :smashin:

My theory was I would set 100 trader rating in record time when I upgrade my DVD collection and sell off the SD DVDs... but then it hit me by then no one may want SD DVDs anymore :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:

Know the feeling. I've practically given up trying to sell my DVD's:(

Congrats Abbey. I wonder how many trades you had to do to get to 100? 105/110 Maybe.

I should be in the 30's by now but sadly, some people (even though they're good traders) don't use the feedback system:thumbsdow

:rotfl::rotfl:

Know the feeling. I've practically given up trying to sell my DVD's:(

Congrats Abbey. I wonder how many trades you had to do to get to 100? 105/110 Maybe.

I should be in the 30's by now but sadly, some people (even though they're good traders) don't use the feedback system:thumbsdow

118 trades in total - and you're absolutely right about the feedback being ignored by some folk .... really strange.

for someone like myself who has only traded 15 times - the feedback system is a must for me.

so far everyone on here has done :thumbsup: wish i could say the same for the auction website - if the seller has a big number they just don't care about my one little rating - but we all have to start somewhere.

great place to buy and learn - this is by far my favorite forum and im now broke because of it :devil:

congrats on your number of trades only 85 more to-go for me - :clap:

Dal

well done mate, here's to the next 100:arty:

its you mad dvd buyers that keeps royal mail in business lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom