I've found simplest setting to edit AVCHD from panasonic SD60

A

alexsally

So after ages getting frustrated with settings and file types with corel vs2 , I have just got the trial of pro x3 and found the perfect setting...
save as ...
HD mp4.

corr thats a bit easier than it used to be and my little film now plays a beaut on the pc and on youtube.

Now I take the SD card from the panasonic sd60 . drop and drag it into a file on the desktop.(avoiding the hdwriter software:rolleyes: ).
Edit it and save as mp4 HD on corel video studio.
I can't tell you how much easier AVCHD is to handle now than when it first came out..
Anyways, if you want to see what it looks like..I just got back from Mull (I love it there) and really I saw a sea eagle doing what looked like rock pooling and it came face to face with a seal:eek: don't think either of them knew what to do.
Too far away to take good pictures, but I did film it , its at 5min 24 sec of the my youtube vid.

YouTube - Alex Sally sea eagle watching on the isle of Mull .mp4

Up close they are HUGE.
icon_biggrin.gif

al

senu

Distinguished Member
Thanks s for sharing . that is a nice video and it seems the new software was worth waiting for :hiya:

Bob++

It looks pretty good; but when i look at the specs they don't say much about video edits - it's all about photographs.

mjm2705

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom