I've been looking for this TV cartoon, but can't find its name

Nofontnl

Novice Member
Hi all, here goes nothing.

About 10 (?) years ago I watched a TV cartoon. I found it amazing back then, but didn't write down it name. The most memorable aspect of the show was that there were multiple paths for the protagonist(s ?) to take. If I remember correctly, every time they had to make a choice, three or two symbols appeared on the bottom of the screen each corresponding to an option.
One clear scene stayed with me. The protagonist(s) were chased. I don't know by whom they were chased. They reached a point where they had to choose to hide on the toilet or to go into a crowded (disco?) place. They first went for the latter option, going into the crowded disco room, and eventually got surrounded by the people that chased them, having nowhere to run, because of the crowded place. Then they swapped back to the point in time where they had to choose and now chose for the former option. Hiding on the toilet. Whichafter they flushed themselves down the toilet after the people that chased them came into the toilet room. And the protagonists got somewhere else (?). This toilet option was the correct option in the end.
A vague idea of saving a cat from a clock tower is probably also connected to the cartoon, but I don't know whether it was a fundamental aspect of the story or if it just was side story.
I've been Googling all sorts of terms like "TV cartoon about saving a cat from a clock tower" and "TV cartoon about choosing different options", but I could not find the show I was looking for.
Now, if anyone has an idea of which show I am talking about I would really appreciate it if they could share with me the information they have.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom