I've Been "Churching" (Again)....

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
Been "Churching" again.... this time a smaller "Venue" - The Church of The Holy Trinity and Saint Barnabas - Paisley...
Smaller Church but still some interesting stonework and angles etc. (I think)...

1) Identity...
DSC03009-resized.jpg

2) The Church itself....
DSC02991-resized.jpg

3) Hanging The Sign Out....
DSC02999-resized.jpg

4) Lofty Spire ?....
DSC03002-resized.jpg

5) Interesting Doorbell....
DSC02980-resized.jpg

6) God's Light ?.....
DSC02982-resized.jpg

7) Ding Donger...
DSC02988-resized.jpg

8) Lofty Drainpipe ?.....
DSC03010-resized.jpg

9) Coincidentally - "Where It Is....."
DSC03011-resized.jpg

10) Gotta Have One of These....
DSC03056-resized.jpg

JIm

...also - grabbed a quick shot of another one on the way back to the car - looks like it warrants another visit...

It was all locked up so couldn't get close but I will certainly try and get down to see it another time.... you have been warned ! ;)

11)/1) ;)

DSC03069-resized.jpg

12)/2) ;)

DSC03068-resized.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
Like no '2' of the 2nd set, nice blue sky!

Thanks Darth - it was as beautiful afternoon - though the sky wasn't "quite" that colour - the vignette has enhanced that nicely ;)

JIm

Good set, like the last one with no Number:laugh: get inside and do some long exposure shots :smashin:

Cheers Grant - funny you should mention that - I had my heart set on an illuminated "Stained Glass" entry this month for the Compo. but just didn't manage to find the right glass/light and the few shots I took were so bad that I need to do some more homework :blush:

Jim

Jim, they are some very nice shots... I really like the last shot of the church in the second set, and love the sky colour... 17-70 again???

Thanks Raj - appreciate your kind comments :smashin:

"17-70" ? ...... "Oh Yes!" :D

Jim

Thanks SevloW - glad you liked them :smashin:

JIm

Nothing not to like:hiya:
Id have loved to see some human beings though, preferably of the female variety , enjoying the " sun"!:devil:

LOL - wouldn't we all - funnily enough I prefer to keep people out of tehse sort of shots - not averse to enjoying and trying gto snap the odd bit of "Tottie" if it passes into view of course... ;)

Jim

LOL - wouldn't we all - funnily enough I prefer to keep people out of tehse sort of shots - not averse to enjoying and trying gto snap the odd bit of "Tottie" if it passes into view of course... ;)

Jim
Behave yourself!:p
I cant possibly let my good wife see these sort of posts. we are supposed to be commenting on your expert capture of old church architecture....:smashin:;)

"Jimmy The Incorrigible" :thumbsup:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom