ITV4 on.... all other ITV off.

Starfury

Alright... who's responsible?

ITV4 fires up its promo video on channel 30 of Freeview on 31st October at 6pm...

And ItvNews dissappears... (Now, OK we all expected that to happen)

but..

ITV1, ITV2 AND ITV3 are gone too!

This only happend in the BlackHill transmitter area or is it everywhere?

Knyght_byte

try a rescan or whatever its called....

Foghorn Leghorn

Standard Member
Starfury said:
Alright... who's responsible?

ITV4 fires up its promo video on channel 30 of Freeview on 31st October at 6pm...

And ItvNews dissappears... (Now, OK we all expected that to happen)

but..

ITV1, ITV2 AND ITV3 are gone too!

This only happend in the BlackHill transmitter area or is it everywhere?
Dont worry you're not alone, lost ITV1, 2, and 3 on Winter Hill (Got ITV4 though ;) )

Fog

Edit: although I'm getting it in the neck from my wife, apparently its my fault :confused:

Starfury

Looks like they fixed it.

EDIT: If they hadn't got it fixed for Coronation Street the Itv board would've been lynched by 1000's of angry women.

Re-Edit: I stand corrected, now the only ITV channel on here is ITV2, the rest have gone.

Foghorn Leghorn

Standard Member
Starfury said:
Looks like they fixed it.

EDIT: If they hadn't got it fixed for Coronation Street the Itv board would've been lynched by 1000's of angry women.

Re-Edit: I stand corrected, now the only ITV channel on here is ITV2, the rest have gone.
Lol, thank god the analog side is still ok, I was beginning to fear for my safety. Going to stay out of the front room for a while...... :rolleyes:

Fog

Starfury

LoL.

Well, now ITV1 is on, but the rest of the ITV family isnt.

Looks like they're going through them one at a time trying to annoy as many people as possible.

EDIT: Nope, ITV2 is the channel they're showing here now... wait... now ITV1... give it five minutes and It'll be back to only showing ITV4.

Somehow, I picture a ITV trainee apprentice sitting infront of a pile of tangled unconnected wires shouting up to someone with a TV "What ones this then?" as he sticks them in empty sockets.

Trending threads

Top Bottom