• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

itv4 manu match the worst quality i have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what can i say what a shocking pic its even bad on my pio i feel sorry for you guys watching it on inferior makes ;)you cant make out the players faces is it on itvhd?

bluesteel

no the arsenal game is on itv hd
im watching it on the little telly in the conservetory
its a stunning picture !
good action end to end too!

BBulldog

Banned
Thats the problem, no matter what quality of TV, system you have when you watch ManU it will always be **** coz your watching **** on quality not the other way around lol

BB

johnboy

It's that bad i've resorted to watching it on my TV card in my pc on a window measuring 6"x4" while i do some work :thumbsdow and even that is poor quality, so god knows what it'll look like through Sky on my 42"lcd :thumbsdow

bluesteel

arsenal are a far far better team to watch
the liverpool game should be a goody though
then the bitters to get booted out of europe on thursday!!!
get in

milkmanchris

well what can i say what a shocking pic its even bad on my pio i feel sorry for you guys watching it on inferior makes ;)you cant make out the players faces is it on itvhd?

Here in the stands in Demmark, I can make out the faces clearly.

As for you inferior fans watching on TV,wish you were here :hiya:

milkmanchris

i get your point its just when your watching it through a sky hd box upscaled you just expect decent quality

Wow that must be the best scaler in the world. ;)

Rubbish in always means rubbish out don't matter what you do to it. HD is only as good as what you feed it not how its done.

milkmanchris

sounds like a good job :thumbsup:
ps just leave me 1 pint instead of 2 in the morn :smashin:

Job is ok, Bejing, Austria already this year

Mrs Porter already sorted delivery tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom