ITV sport - no sound on IDTV

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by cycomiko, Aug 12, 2001.

1. cycomiko

cycomiko

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have subscribed to the new ITV sport channel, but can only say at the moment that I am regretting it. I waited over an hour for a picture yesterday and at the moment still cannot receive any sound on my Sony IDTV.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?<br />(apart from cancelling the subscription)

ITV/OnDigital phone lines are jammed - both operators are busy.

Phil

2. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Phil, try turning your tv over to an analogue (91 on my set)channel and then back to itv sport, it seem's to bring sound back with digital channel's on my Sony tv.

Tim

3. cycomiko

cycomiko

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tim,

Thanks very much for the advice. I eventually got through to ITV Digital who told me there was a problem with the transmitter. Everything is working OK now.

All the Best

4. baccattack

baccattack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    cycomiko,

Sorry for going off at a slight tangent but I was wondering if you or anyone else could tell me what the picture quality is like on the ITV Sport Channel. Is it as bad as that of Eurosport, Sky Sports or better. I'm reluctant to pay another £6.99 a month just for this channel in order that I can watch division 2 football and my beloved Stoke City.

Thanks,

Stephen