ITV Japanese F1 coverage

frank-g

Standard Member
Are ITV having a laugh with their coverage. Qualifying is on Saturday from 11.25pm till 00.45am then the race is live on Sunday at 5.20am.

WOW thanks. Should you want to see qualifying then watch the race live, don't think you'll have a lot of sleep. And they are doing it again for the Chinese GP.

You only have to look at their schedule for tomorrow morning to see why they can't show qualifying live. ITV Nightscreen - Behind the scenes of ITV programmes and a guide to films being shown on the small screen, plus recipes and facts.

Riveting. Thanks ITV for your enthusiasm.
 
R

Roughneck1

Guest
Yep i agree.. wish we could have F1 back on Beeb 2 tbh.

I have an old satellite dish pointing at 13E so i watch RTL (german) coverage of Friday and Sat qualifying live, plus something they do which i wish ITV would is during commercial breaks they actually use a picture in picture type screen with the commercials being the larger screen and top left still having the race.. so you can at least still see what is happening.
 

Steven

Senior Moderator
Apparently best race of the season so far, according to teletext

Shame only one man and his dog got up for the race
 

John

Moderator
LFC_SL said:
Shame only one man and his dog got up for the race
Not true ! I watched it , and my dog was most definatly asleep :D
John
 

oxygenuk

Banned
frank-g said:
Are ITV having a laugh with their coverage. Qualifying is on Saturday from 11.25pm till 00.45am then the race is live on Sunday at 5.20am.

WOW thanks. Should you want to see qualifying then watch the race live, don't think you'll have a lot of sleep. And they are doing it again for the Chinese GP.

You only have to look at their schedule for tomorrow morning to see why they can't show qualifying live. ITV Nightscreen - Behind the scenes of ITV programmes and a guide to films being shown on the small screen, plus recipes and facts.

Riveting. Thanks ITV for your enthusiasm.
if you dont wanna see it at 5, then argue with god or whatever and get him to change timezones :rotfl:

otherwise just wait for the re-run :rolleyes:
 

Steven

Senior Moderator
I caught the afternoon repeat - fantastic. 1st time I've enjoyed a race without there needing to be a big crash (not that I want anyone to be hurt)
 

frank-g

Standard Member
oxygenuk said:
if you dont wanna see it at 5, then argue with god or whatever and get him to change timezones :rotfl:

otherwise just wait for the re-run :rolleyes:
Not bothered about getting up early to watch it. Just find it dumb of ITV to show qualifying only 5 hours before the live race. It wasn't as if they had anything of great importance on that early Saturday morning, so why couldn't have shown qualifying live as well.

Race was well worth watching though:clap:
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom