• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Itv hd

gerryman62

I just got the new epj can't access itv hd through add channels, it worked fine on the older epj anyone know the frequency can't remember. It cheers

pakolainen

Standard Member
Hijack.
What would be the best place to find all the terrestrial frequencies. From where I'm situated I don't receive the basic channels. But oddly enough I can receive the 24 Olympic bbc channels in hd. And now 5 hd which never came before.
Cheers

logiciel

The terrestrial frequencies wouldn't be any good in your locality!
The satellite ones are listed at KingOfSat, including three groups each of eight BBC SD Olympic channels.

pakolainen

Standard Member
Thanks.
I thought I read somewhere that different regionalizations might give the normal channels.
I've got sd Olympic channels 3,6,9,12,15,16. Yet I have access to all the hd Olympic channels.

Also read from a forum in this country that normal channels - bbc, Itv etc are available with hd subscription. But not via sd.

Cheers.

logiciel

There are eight of the SD channels on each of 10876V 10921H 11469H.
The basic BBC and ITV channels are free, some of the other ITV ones are not entirely free.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom