ITV HD settings

theGman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've just received my new Sky HD+ On Demand replacement box but now I can't tune in ITV HD London. I've searched so many threads looking for info but nothing works. Does anybody have the settings required. TIA
:(

Thanks for the reply, but still no joy, I'll try the correct forum this time. Thanks.

That's OK and I'll move the thread to try to get some better response for you.

I imagine it has nothing to do with tuning in and more to do with activating your card in the replacement Digibox. Contact Sky.

So is ITV London the ONLY programme in the mux? (Forgive me for not taking time to look it up.) If so, then it *might* be a cable/connection/LNB fault or local interference that's chopping out that spot frequency. However, if there are other programmes in the mux which ARE receivable, it can only be a card fault or a really weird receiver fault or setting that I'm unaware of. So please check what else (if anything) is in the mux.

Thanks for the reply, but still no joy, I'll try the correct forum this time. Thanks.

Are you aware it is not identified as ITV 1HD London but merely as ITV1 HD on that frequency. The ITV 1HD channels have lost their regional identifiers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom