ITV HD settings

theGman

Standard Member
Hi, I've just received my new Sky HD+ On Demand replacement box but now I can't tune in ITV HD London. I've searched so many threads looking for info but nothing works. Does anybody have the settings required. TIA
:(

theGman

Standard Member
Thanks for the reply, but still no joy, I'll try the correct forum this time. Thanks.

logiciel

That's OK and I'll move the thread to try to get some better response for you.

MartinPickering

I imagine it has nothing to do with tuning in and more to do with activating your card in the replacement Digibox. Contact Sky.

MartinPickering

So is ITV London the ONLY programme in the mux? (Forgive me for not taking time to look it up.) If so, then it *might* be a cable/connection/LNB fault or local interference that's chopping out that spot frequency. However, if there are other programmes in the mux which ARE receivable, it can only be a card fault or a really weird receiver fault or setting that I'm unaware of. So please check what else (if anything) is in the mux.

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the reply, but still no joy, I'll try the correct forum this time. Thanks.

Are you aware it is not identified as ITV 1HD London but merely as ITV1 HD on that frequency. The ITV 1HD channels have lost their regional identifiers.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom