itv hd fails already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry Monster

Ex Member
Reaction score
4 mins in - missing the england goal and now we are having SD football - well done itv hd!

Second time it's happened at a big game!!! :mad:

One thing is for sure I will not be buying a Hyundai after that.

Someones head from ITV needs to roll for this.

think its back to proper hd now. I'm so annoyed its left me speechless.

Don't worry footie fans......they used to mess up the F1 on a regular basis as well.

good old ITV. For a minute i thought it was a genuine advertisement then thought that didnt compute.

And back to SD again :(

It was fine on ITV SD

Suspect they pulled the plug on the HD feed to kill the advert and it all failed back to SD. Good disaster recovery test, but not the best time to do it :rotfl:

It's funny - I was listening on the radio, but I heard a cheer from a house near me when the goal was scored (must have been SD), then a few seconds later laughing and groaning from a different house of footie fans - the HD lot :thumbsup:

ITV should just lose the rights to all sports after a huge blunders like that. :thumbsdow

20:35 and still in SD!!!!! absolute outrage :mad:

It's funny - I was listening on the radio, but I heard a cheer from a house near me when the goal was scored (must have been SD), then a few seconds later laughing and groaning from a different house of footie fans - the HD lot :thumbsup:

Much as the signal drop was annoying, ^this really made me laugh :D.

Not only do we have multiple threads and posts within other threads about this already but this isn't really the right forum (have a peep in our World Cup 2010 forum or the TV ones for even more anger).

So closing...

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom