ITV Digital are Incompetent - It's official!

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Mr Plumbs, Nov 26, 2001.

1. Mr Plumbs

Mr Plumbs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Fiannaly got rid of my sodding (On)-Digital box thing at the weekend, but before I did, I had yet one more reason to complain. During the conversation with the customer(?) service(?) individual, when asked why the same problem that I had already flagged up 4 times was still occuring (account closed, but no channels removed, so account still generating bills) I happened to suggest that it was because they were incompetent. "Well, yes" came the reply, "that is the reason". So there you have it, straight from the horses mouth so to speak, ITV Digital ARE incompetent - OFFICIAL!

:blush:

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They are still doing that, I cancelled my subscription twice last christmas and they kept charging.

3. delta

delta
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Huh, I changed my package to the basic one but I still get all primary channels but am NOT charged for them!

4. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you cancel any Direct Debit type subscription it is always a good idea to contact your bank and have them cancel the Direc Debit too.

Better safe than sorry, I've heared so many tales of DD's going out after something has been cancellled, also happens with council tax after a house move etc!

Nick

5. Mr Plumbs

Mr Plumbs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How do you think I they realised that I'd closed the account in the first place. I mean the 4 phone calls and the 2 letters didn't make it obvious enough!

When they go out of business, I'll be the first one posting "Ding Dong the Witch is dead!" :D :D :D

6. mikey

mikey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What's wrong with ITV Digital? Good price for a good service, always a good picture. Never had any problems with the Help Desk. Yes, I have had problems but I have always been 'bought off' with a free film or months subscription. Also don't have a rusting dustbin lid screwed to the side of my house!

7. delta

delta
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with Mikey - and at least with ITVdigital the picture doesn't disappear when it rains.