ITV Channels on Sky+

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by john2303, Aug 25, 2004.

1. john2303

john2303

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    When I had my old digibox, I used to beable to watch any of the ITV channels from around the UK - Now I have Sky+, is there anyway that I can get them again.

The problem is that I live in the north of scotland and I want to watch Man Utd on the tv tonight but unfortunately ITV in Scotland are showing Rangers!! :boring:

Appreciate any help

john

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Just use the ADD Channel option in the menu, same procedure as a normal digibox.

Guide

3. RBZ5416

RBZ5416
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,874
    I've recently bought a Panasonic TUSB30 from the forum for use as a digital radio receiver. I've upgraded the software but notice that ITV, C4 & C5 are missing from the channel list & EPG. ITV2 is present. I know that I need a card to view these channels but they should be listed - shouldn't they?

While I'm not particularly bothered about this I was just wondering why this might be.

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    It's not unusual for the FTV channels to be missing after a digibox has been unused for a while or has no FTV/Subscription card in the slot.
    They would normally reappear a few minutes/hours after the card has been activated/married to the digibox.

ITV2 is a subscription channel and will be in the EPG all the time just like other PAY channels.