ITV 1 HD Jittery?

Ollie C

Hi, recently noticed that on some programmes when someone moves kind of almost goes a jittery slow motion for a second or so, it's weird, noticed it on I'm a celebrity get me out of here, anyone else seen this?

Thanks

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I noticed a similar kind of thing on BBC HD the other week in the first few minutes of The Trip. I was actually recording that program at the same time as watching it and when I played the recording back it didn't show the same problem!

Ollie C

Thanks for the response, oh right, I've been watching The Trip too, can't say I've noticed it on that or any other channels apart from ITV 1 HD, wonder what could be causing it then? Interesting that you didn't see it on the recording!

cs2008

Hi, recently noticed that on some programmes when someone moves kind of almost goes a jittery slow motion for a second or so, it's weird, noticed it on I'm a celebrity get me out of here, anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Yes, I saw exactly the same thing last night at the beginning of 'I'm a celebrity..' Switching to ITV1 SD then back to HD cured it, but this might have been coincidence.

Ollie C

Yes, I saw exactly the same thing last night at the beginning of 'I'm a celebrity..' Switching to ITV1 SD then back to HD cured it, but this might have been coincidence.

Agh right, think I saw some something similar on Crocodile Hunter Diaries on ITV 1 HD too, must be something to do with the channel, have you noticed it on any other programmes/channels?

Thanks

cs2008

Agh right, think I saw some something similar on Crocodile Hunter Diaries on ITV 1 HD too, must be something to do with the channel, have you noticed it on any other programmes/channels?

Thanks

Not yet, but I've only had the Sky HD box for about a week, so early days.

tonynev

it happened to me when i had sky news hd on this morning, sky news sd was fine though. i did a system rebuild, not system reset as this deletes all your recorded programmes, and the jitters stopped. hope this helps anyone who has the same problems.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom