iTunes/Vudu/GooglePlay/MA Code Redemption & Playback FAQ + Q&A Thread (Please read OP as questions may already be answered)

:), morning yall...does anyone fancy setting me up a MA account? I've tried with Nord, but can't get past the sign up screen.
Have you tried all methods in the FAQ?

I tried signing up to MA but it said no proxies/VPNs?
As MA is limited to the US at this time they are trying to stop users from other countries signing up via VPN. At launch many VPN IPs were not blocked but over time known IP addresses have been blocked.
As it currently stands it’s a case of trying different VPNs or DNS services until you find one that works.
Give these a try:
Smart DNS Proxy #free, Unblock US & Global Websites #smartdns #usproxy

Windscribe VPN extension on Chrome, set to US(East)
Or use the Winscribe VPN app via Google Play Store, set to US(East)
Windscribe VPN - Apps on Google Play

Another to try is a 2 VPN method using Tunnelbear & NordVPN:
Use Tunnelbear to put in details then press continue it will say no proxy or vpn don't refresh and switch to NordVPN(using Server 801)and press continue.
All being good you should now have MA up and running.

Also a couple of others to try if no luck with the above:
SoftEther VPN Project - SoftEther VPN Project

Free VPN - the fastest VPN in the house

Yeah I've been theough most on the 1st page, but my expertise level on this stuff, from a scale of 1-10, is -15 :laugh:

Another noob question...can you sign up to MA using android phone? ( Samsung S8).

I've got.the App versions of tunnel bear amd Nord VPN, i tried the method, start with tunnel bear, then switch to Nord, but still to no avail..not sure what server 801 is though? Thanks everyone.

Cheers for the responses guys...i will master this, one day. :rotfl:..probably not.

Just a quick one, im trying to purchase a few of the 4k $4.99 selection on Vudu, through the app, on.my phone.. it keeps deducting $1.50, and saying my playback device wont allow 4k and only giving me yhe HDX option..question is, will these port to MA and play in 4k? On my Apple TV?

Just a quick one, im trying to purchase a few of the 4k $4.99 selection on Vudu, through the app, on.my phone.. it keeps deducting $1.50, and saying my playback device wont allow 4k and only giving me yhe HDX option..question is, will these port to MA and play in 4k? On my Apple TV?
If it’s deducting money and only giving you HDX then HD will be all that ports through to MA.

If it’s deducting money and only giving you HDX then HD will be all that ports through to MA.

Cheers...don't suppose you know how to purchase the 4k variants on there? Without using a 4k playback device to purchase?

Same here just purchased a 4k film on my Samsung S8 on vudu. showing as 4k uhd in MA app.

Apple TV

Gonzo must be right, it's ported through to apple as HD only, just tried Zero Dark Thirty, im not using the App, im using the mobile site on my Samsung S8..different on a laptop? Which also isn't 4k.

Don't suppose you have any good free VPN recommendations? Lol

Gonzo must be right, it's ported through to apple as HD only, just tried Zero Dark Thirty, im not using the App, im using the mobile site on my Samsung S8..different on a laptop? Which also isn't 4k.
Zero Dark Thirty isn’t 4K via iTunes so that’s why wouldn’t have ported as such.
If you look in your MA transaction history it will say what resolution rights you have for that title, if you have 4K rights it will port when it happens.

Cheers mate still pretty new to all this, it did state 4k on MA but still not tried it yet.

Free Tunnel bear chrome extension works fine for buying films. Not enough data if you want to watch any films over the VPN, but for using the store is more than enough.

Free Windscribe VPN also works fine to access Vudu, via any of their US servers. They have a Windscribe mobile app as well as web browser extensions. I think I get 10GB free per month.

Is anyone able to login to Vudu today? I was trying to redeem something but keeps timing out?

Ok thanks I still can’t get in but will give it a few hours. Which VPN are you using to redeem?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom