iTunes/Vudu/GooglePlay/MA Code Redemption & Playback FAQ + Q&A Thread (Please read OP as questions may already be answered)

PWSPWS

Thanks! Strangely movies bought in 4k seem to recognise that and purport to playback that way, it's the ones that Google have kindly upgraded that seem to revert to HD in YouTube.

Hopefully will get sorted and the overall layout of the user interface on YouTube is awful too 😩

Coggss

Have managed to connect Microsoft account to MA, all showing in Films & Tv on windows 10. I’m assuming will show on Xbox as well.
I’ve not been able to do this previously.

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Have managed to connect Microsoft account to MA, all showing in Films & Tv on windows 10. I’m assuming will show on Xbox as well.
I’ve not been able to do this previously.
Yeah should do, they do on my sons Xbox.
Should be the same as with Google in that movies will flow down from MA to a UK Microsoft account but UK purchases won’t flow up to MA.

Coggss

Yeah should do, they do on my sons Xbox.
Should be the same as with Google in that movies will flow down from MA to a UK Microsoft account but UK purchases won’t flow up to MA.
Is their anyway of getting Amazon uk account connected?

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
And I ain’t even embarrassed about what I’m about to say……no sir, not one bit……

I have a spare (spare as in I already have it!) code for Jupiter Ascending. That’s right. Eddie Redmayne’s finest hour. It’s from the UK 4K disk so redeemable in Google Play so if any of the usual ‘orrible lot wants it, they can haves it……

Reply below my lovely lovely lot.

The latest video from AVForums

Toy Stories - Turning Toys into Blockbuster Movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom