Itunes Vouchers. (Cheap).

jf2404

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before or if you are all aware of the site.

http://www.itunesvouchers.com sell discounted Itunes Voucher codes, mainly £100 vouchers for less than £30 (currently £27).

I'm on to my second voucher now and they work fine.

Basically you pay, get a code via email, you then click redeem through itunes and your itunes account is credited with the £100 which will show top right near your email address then any purchases you make are deducted from the balance until zero.

Especially now there is a drm free version of itunes, it's a nice way to get your music cheaper to use on more devices.

There is a post about it on MoneySavingExpert.com http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=452628 for the .co.uk but it seems it's the .com site they use now.

HTH :clap:

I think it's the same guy here:

www.giftvouchersuk.com

£27 default, use DVDF code to bring it down to £21. Bought one last night and got the code immediately in email, flatmate bought one today and got it an hour later. Even better, it's via paypal so you can use a credit card for safety.

Insanely, you apparently can use quidco for 8% cashback, which would mean another £8 off if it works. 100 pounds of songs for 13 pounds? :smashin: Couldn't believe this myself, think I might stock up :)

Sounds too good to be true. I'll wait until i've read that more people have done this deal

Hi,

I paid for one last night (about 10pm) using the Google Checkout link on www.giftvouchers.co.uk - had a confirmation email from Google and an email from the seller saying that the code will be emailed within 24 hours. Not received it yet, will post when I do.

Cheers,
Terry.

The sites were itunesvouchers.com & .co.uk I think there was copywright issues with the .co.uk so the .com was left open, also the giftvouchersuk set up to match their ebay name.

It does sound too good to be true but loads have bought them and had no problems, have a look at the moneysavingexpert link in my op.

Hi,

I paid for one last night (about 10pm) using the Google Checkout link on www.giftvouchers.co.uk - had a confirmation email from Google and an email from the seller saying that the code will be emailed within 24 hours. Not received it yet, will post when I do.

Cheers,
Terry.

While at work today I got 2 emails to my home email (which I've just received as I've just got home....).

One had a code and then the second said to ignore the earlier email because there was a mix-up in vouchers and I'd get a new code in the next few hours. I tried the code anyway and iTunes Music Store told me that the code had been suspended :eek: Hope I get a new code soon that works :lease:

Cheers,
Terry.

I think it's the same guy here:

www.giftvouchersuk.com

£27 default, use DVDF code to bring it down to £21. Bought one last night and got the code immediately in email, flatmate bought one today and got it an hour later. Even better, it's via paypal so you can use a credit card for safety.

Insanely, you apparently can use quidco for 8% cashback, which would mean another £8 off if it works. 100 pounds of songs for 13 pounds? :smashin: Couldn't believe this myself, think I might stock up :)

Just to confirm, I and others have now done this three times. First code was automatic, second took 2hrs, third 16hrs and waiting. There's a huge thread about this on moneysavingexpert.com, lots of people have done it over the last month. I tnink the guy is getting kinda overloaded with demand though :)

Even better: quidco is tracking at 8% of full value, so this will work out at 13 pounds total. Oh, and quidco tracking appears when you buy individual songs, not on voucher redemption - however, it's probably worth using the quidco link both to redeem the voucher, and each time you buy. Not sure which creates the necessary cookie, but to be safe I just do both.

Edit: the 3rd turned up also just now, 24hrs after order. Redeemed and works.

I can only find a Googlepay link on that site not a PayPal?

Hope I get a new code soon that works :lease:

Pleased to say that a new code came by email this evening and I've used it - got my credit on my iTunes account for £100 and downloaded a couple of albums already :clap:

I wouldn't want to endorse the site but all I can say is that it worked for me.

As for a PayPal link that someone else has mentioned - I didn't see one but my wife had signed up to Google Checkout anyway so I was happy to use that.

Cheers,
Terry.

Ok this offer is too stupid to pass up if it's working for people.:D

I just use the http://www.giftvouchersuk.com/ right?

EDIT. Just ordered via the above link. Payed using google checkout and recieved the email saying

Your code(s) for IT100:

** Please await further email for code, max 24 hours **

thankyou for your purchase

please visit us direct at www.giftvouchersuk.com

any problems dont hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

* Please Note: if your code does not appear above please allow a few hours for delivery *

Please redeem within 24 hours

I take it i've one it all correctly? Just have to wait now?

Sorry to sound paranoid but i still feel this deal is too good to be true

Ok this offer is too stupid to pass up if it's working for people.:D

I just use the http://www.giftvouchersuk.com/ right?

Exactly what I thought!

My only concern was that the seller might run out of vouchers. But I thought that using a credit card through Google Checkout would give me two avenues of redress if it turned out to be dodgy.

I used the giftvouchersuk link you pasted above - just clicked the "add to cart" button and paid (did it last night and got my working code tonight).

Good luck!

EDIT: based on your edit above.... That's the same email that I got so it looks like it's been done the same as me.

Cheers,
Terry.

Thanks mate. That's reassuring.

£100 worth of songs for £21 is just crazy. If it works OK then i buy an extra 1:D

Exactly what I thought!

My only concern was that the seller might run out of vouchers. But I thought that using a credit card through Google Checkout would give me two avenues of redress if it turned out to be dodgy.

Yeah, credit card payment (don't use a debit card!) is good because you can always go to your cc company and get them to chargeback - that's bulletproof. Doubt you'll get google checkout protection though, and paypal certainly don't cover digital downloads.

Remember and go through quidco when you redeem vouchers/buy music (not sure which is needed), you get 8% off face purchase price. That means 100 quid's worth of music for 13 quid :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh, and I checked out the limitations - apparently you can't purchase other gift certificates with these, but that's no big deal. There's also some debate about a use-in-2-years-clause. Most ebay people selling certificates say they expire after 2 yrs, but itunes conditions actually say 2yrs after last use.

Took the plunge.

Received my code from a googlemail account which upon entering didn't work. Replied to the gmail account and awaiting a reply.

:thumbsdow

My code didn't work either. Says it has been suspended:thumbsdow

Sent an email to the same address that deliverd my code.

Not impressed:thumbsdow

EDIT. recieved a reply and he says he's goign to send me another one soon

Greed is good. All sounds tempting. Do let us know how you guys get on. Can't help thinking there is a catch here somewhere. Also noticed quite a lot of £100 vouchers offers on ebay. Any views on how reliable there are?

I received an email stating the same too.

I don't think I'd advise anyone else to buy one until this is resolved.

Recieved a new code and it works:thumbsup: A whopping £100 of songs for only £21. Can't argue with that:D

Just received a second code and this one worked.

OK it may have some teething problems but at least the guy involved seems to want to make sure you get what you bought.

Got mine. Took a few hours to arrive but worked perfectly. Bargain.

well im another happy customer, not had a bargain as big as this since my monolith.

shame about them being riped at 128 but cant complain for the price.

I seem to have lost my credit that I had left on the account, approx £80 left.

Registered the code approx 30 hours ago.

Anyone else having the same problem?

oh bugger its happened to me too ive sent apple an email.

sureley if apple have accepted the code as legit then they shouldnt be allowed to take it away if that is whats happend.

Tom

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom