itunes store down ?

wilfy

Established Member
Reaction score
can't get into the itunes or app store tonight , I get the " itunes store is unavailable" message.
anybody else getting this ?

Me too.

Was just this moment checking on iPhone and fine too.

I can get onto the app store on my phone but can't download apps or updates..

Very odd.

Can download app updates just fine but what I'm getting is the purchased apps tab on the app store app is blank but if you tap on the page the app that should be there then shows up on its own page.

Plenty of threads on the apple discussions about it. Seems they've broken something. Weirdly the purchased music tab in iTunes app works fine.

On iPad 2

Can download app updates just fine but what I'm getting is the purchased apps tab on the app store app is blank but if you tap on the page the app that should be there then shows up on its own page.

Plenty of threads on the apple discussions about it. Seems they've broken something. Weirdly the purchased music tab in iTunes app works fine.

On iPad 2

Just when I decided to do a clean install.

Same thing happened the last time.

Fair play to apple , things don't go wrong often but when they do it's spectacular...

bpsmith said:
Tested this and working perfectly for me.

So no blank screen when u go on the iPad app store and click on purchased?

Works fine on the iTunes app itself

As usual they seem to gave fixed things with zero explanation... My purchased apps are showing up in the app store app purchased page again,,.

Yup. Was fine before and fine now still. Did every iPad owner post on "Apple's own forum" then, leaving just mine solely working? ;-)

Store down again this morning, wonder whats coming ?

Not down for me, or showing anything obviously new.

Not down for me, or showing anything obviously new.

Not lying mate it was down with the "we are making things better" frontpage, but was back within the hour.

Wasn't for a second suggesting you were lying fella. Strange there's nothing new I was just saying. Must be the usual behind the scenes thing.

Down again. Must be general maintenance? Oops - sorry, have just seen that this thread relates to the iTunes store. I meant the general Apple Store.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom