iTunes: Recycle Bin option gone!

7hil

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong.

I installed the latest version of iTunes and now the usual delete question of "do you want to keep your files or send them to the recycle bin?" has gone.

Now the only option I'm given is to "remove" the music from iTunes not from my PC.

Any idea if there is a way to get the recycle bin option back? :confused:

I thought this only happened when the music you were deleting was in your iTunes folder (?)

Because i for instance have my music in a separate folder, entitled my music and iTunes never asks me to delete it from the computer when it's in my music folder, only when it's in the itunes folder (and it's only there when it's ripped or converted from wav etc).

Therefore, it's possible the file you were deleting wasn't in your iTunes folder?

Maybe i'm wrong, not sure!

I thought this only happened when the music you were deleting was in your iTunes folder (?)

Because i for instance have my music in a separate folder, entitled my music and iTunes never asks me to delete it from the computer when it's in my music folder, only when it's in the itunes folder (and it's only there when it's ripped or converted from wav etc).

Therefore, it's possible the file you were deleting wasn't in your iTunes folder?

Maybe i'm wrong, not sure!

That's it! You're a genius! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom