iTunes problem with new Lost video podcast

vic flange

Novice Member
A quick question.

The sky1 podcast for the new series of lost is now video. It's 636mb for a 15 minute video. However my iTunes spends ages downloading it and, when the download status is complete, it doesn't appear in my podcast section or indeed anywhere on my pc. Can anyone help? I assume I've got a setting somewhere in iTunes that won't let a file that size onto my pc, I just don't know what it is.

Thanks in advance.

d18set

Standard Member
A quick question.

The sky1 podcast for the new series of lost is now video. It's 636mb for a 15 minute video. However my iTunes spends ages downloading it and, when the download status is complete, it doesn't appear in my podcast section or indeed anywhere on my pc. Can anyone help? I assume I've got a setting somewhere in iTunes that won't let a file that size onto my pc, I just don't know what it is.

Thanks in advance.
I know this doesn't help but I have got exactly the same problem. I assume it is a problem with the file as I have loaded large files like this before.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom