iTunes on iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolly1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I wont bother going into asking what is going to be on it or when the new iphone will be out as that is something that nobody bar Mr Jobs knows. IMO though, 3G will be a definite. I would like to see a 20GB+ iphone as i would like to replace my ipod and current phone with it when it does come out.

Which leads me on to my question. This may sound stupid to many, but i cant remember whether i actually read this or dreamt it up, but anyway. Does iTunes on the iPhone works exactly like an ipod does? I ask this because for some reason i have it in my head that you could only put songs purchased from the itunes store or from a CD onto the iPhone? I am going mad or is this true? This is a key question as if this is just in my head and they do make a 20GB+ version, it is 3G, pending the price of course, i will definitely be looking to get one. A lot of my songs on my computer arent from either source you see so if it is true then it is useless for me.

Thanks
Tom

Any song that's in iTunes can be synced to your iPhone, regardless of whether it was purchased from the iTunes Store, A.N. Other Store or ripped from CD.

Dont think we need another post about the new iphone.

And to answer your question it works exactly the same as an ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom