iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Then there’s the one big advantage, free 4K upgrades.

Don’t see many disc companies sending out new 4K discs, or sending out free extras discs at a later date.

just seen ww84 has dropped in the us what chance of it doing the same over here ?

Ok what I meant was a price drop this week lol

Posted 2 mins ago at Blu ray forum

U.S. CODES
Wonder Woman 1984 (from 4K blu) $6

Ah didn’t know there was sub forums in the sticky at the top of the digital for sale

I’m probably going to be moving to Virgin broadband next month does smartdns still work on the ATV with Virgin?

I’m probably going to be moving to Virgin broadband next month does smartdns still work on the ATV with Virgin?
I’m with Virgin and smartdns worked fine whilst I was using it.

Yesterday got the mood to do some A-B (Physical V Digital). So tried BTTF-3 (4K disc V iTunes).

To be honest, the difference on my 65 inch OLED was about 5% at best. Where the stream falters is in some fast moving scenes. You can see the image in the background looking a bit blurred and sometimes tearing when compared to the the disc. Otherwise, they are neck and neck. Audio wise, they sounded similar on my low end LG SN11RG 7.1.4 soundbar.

Let Him Go is released on 12th April, been waiting for this after some good reviews, I put that free monthly £4.99 apple credit towards it, so only cost me £4.99.

Yesterday got the mood to do some A-B (Physical V Digital). So tried BTTF-3 (4K disc V iTunes).

To be honest, the difference on my 65 inch OLED was about 5% at best. Where the stream falters is in some fast moving scenes. You can see the image in the background looking a bit blurred and sometimes tearing when compared to the the disc. Otherwise, they are neck and neck. Audio wise, they sounded similar on my low end LG SN11RG 7.1.4 soundbar.
Unless you’ve got a projector with a massive screen and a high end sound system, most people won’t notice any difference at all.

Let’s face it most people these days seem to watch stuff on their phones anyway :laugh:

It seems iTunes is having problems today 4k section has gone walkabout

You know from experience, it will be some dude wearing shorts and sandles donning a big ass beard saying Hi Guys I am just gonna make a small change.

Boooooooommmmmmmm !!!!!

Oops Sorry Guys.

:)
Then he clocks off until Monday.

With all your comparisons, would you say if you can watch things through Movies Anywhere rather than iTunes if they both have DV and Atmos?

LOL it has aswell.

Makes me laugh sometimes a company this size messes up so regular.

See, you won't have these glitches with discs.

So I am now heading to the top of Ben Nevis and you can hear me scream "Physical FTW" lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom