iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 20.17.09.png

So when creating a US account you put your name birthday, fill security info but just some us address?

I just used an hotel address in Florida.

I had the bug when the "Use camera" button was on top of the graphic with the cards. You can enter the code but nothing happens - theres no Redeem button

I can login for you and redeem the codes on my iMac - you can trust me

This is legit right putting fake names and addresses and phone numbers, not gonna have the feds knocking on my door? :eek:

Why does stuff like this seem to happen just at the wrong times
I feel your pain

don't worry I've managed to redeem. now how to i see these in iTunes to play as i can only see them in purchased? bear with me as this is all new to me

You should be able to click on it in purchased and it’ll play.

don't worry I've managed to redeem. now how to i see these in iTunes to play as i can only see them in purchased? bear with me as this is all new to me
Now go on your Apple TV and add your new US account and it will switch your over to the US iTunes with the TV app showing - just go to MOVIES/ PURCHASED and you'll be good

I redeemed in iTunes movies with no issues. Log into you us account (had one for donkeys years) then go to movies section. This is on iPad by the way. Then scroll to the very bottom of the page. You’ll see a redeem box. Enter code and then just above the code, to the right it says “Done” click on this and it redeems. Then it shows in purchased. On the iPad it either plays or you can download. This worked with no issues for me. Bought loads of codes for under £15 and now all I need is the ATV 4K box. Lol.

It says I have to fill in the payment section which I don’t want to do.

now getting this if trying to play on phone or itunes on macbook when signed into US account. What do i do?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 20.36.49.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 20.36.49.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 565
It says I have to fill in the payment section which I don’t want to do.
i changed country to US and went to tv programmes and chose a free one. Then did create account and that shows none for payment. if you just try to create an account without a free purchase it will only show you payments and there is no none

I thought your goal was to get your account working on a 4K Apple TV?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom