iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Watching in a dark room on my oled I’m getting nearly black rather than black on between the black bars

Been waiting for a while for the Nolan collection. 3/6 are 4K. Come on hurry up (and add Dunkirk too)

Last edited:
If you do purchase the Only Fools set, can you let me know what the quality is like please mate! I’d like to replace mine at some stage.
Cheers
Dvd quality mate, I'll take them as nice to have them in the cloud and apparently most the cuts have been reinstated for the iTunes version

4/6 interstellar added

The funny thing I just had a look at the US store and all the Batman’s are as is Inception & Interstellar, however The Prestige is still HD.
It’s kinda weird how ours has been upgraded first when it’s usually the other way around.

Even though I’ve got the iTunes versions of the TDK Trilogy, Interstellar and Inception, the Nolan films are one of those exceptions where I’ve bought the discs.

If the discs had anything above standard 5.1 I’d have grabbed them like a shot. iTunes will suffice.

They have the imax scenes though!

Yeah I’ve got the Batman’s on Blu, will probably only get them on iTunes if it’s with the Nolan Boxset providing the price is right as would be nice to have the other films that I don’t already have.

Forrest Gump £2.99
No brainer :thumbsup:

The Great Wall £3.99
In HD but in 4k in the US

Last edited:
The funny thing I just had a look at the US store and all the Batman’s are as is Inception & Interstellar, however The Prestige is still HD.
It’s kinda weird how ours has been upgraded first when it’s usually the other way around.

Isn't The Prestige owned by Disney in the US?

Mahooosive sale on in the US store, including very cheap boxsets for the following collections - Die Hard, Lotr/Hobbit and Quentin Tarantino collection.

Yeah I wish it would just turn global, same studios, distributors, release dates....keep the prices separate though :D

Yeah I wish it would just turn global, same studios, distributors, release dates....keep the prices separate though :D

Most certainly, that’s something we can’t complain about as we do get some bargains compared to the US.

The Great Wall. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thankfully it's not in 4K or half a dozen people would now own this terrible movie. :lesson:

The Great Wall. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thankfully it's not in 4K or half a dozen people would now own this terrible movie. :lesson:

I bet it’s not has bad as The Last Jedi [emoji52]

227x227bb.jpg

Whoever chose this collection (£39.99) did a lousy job.

It contains Minority Report & X-Men.

They're both in the Sci-Fi collection.

I'm tempted to buy the LOTR/Hobbit extended versions on the us store for $50 (£38), cant even see an equivalent version available in the UK. Same with Die Hard collection

I'm tempted to buy the LOTR/Hobbit extended versions on the us store for $50 (£38), cant even see an equivalent version available in the UK. Same with Die Hard collection

Likewise I’m really tempted as well with the LOTR and Hobbit as there is no equivalent bundle in the UK. Do we know what the usual price is for them in the US?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom