Itunes & Ipod Synchronisation help needed fast!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by PaleRider1975, Sep 4, 2007.

Tags:
  1. PaleRider1975

PaleRider1975

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Hi guys,
    I've updated my Itunes to the latest version but since then I'm finding it impossible to sync with my Ipod. When I try synching it takes hours before anything seems to happen & even when it does it seems to take another couple of hours to upload two songs.

Is there any way I can resolve this as time isn't on my side, I'm flying back to Iraq in 24hrs so need to be able to upload the 10 new albums I've added to Itunes by midday tomorrow.

I've tried uninstalling Itunes and installing an older version but when installed it says the library was created by a newer version of Itunes & doesn't open.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. kevH

kevH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Try re installing the updated itunes version as thats where your library is . Check your folder structure that all the tunes are still there. No reason why just updating your itunes to the newer version should loose your library.

try manual synch as well if you dont already i always maual synch rather than auto.

Are the tunes in your music in itunes ???

3. PaleRider1975

PaleRider1975

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Thanks for the reply kevH, I've tried uninstalling & re-installing the latest version of Itunes but it still takes forever for anything to actually happen. My tunes are in an itunes folder on my external hard drive and are still there.

I'll give it another go on manual synch & hope it works before I have to leave later today.