It's windy

Lee

Reaction score
Got four fence panels gone with two of those being beyond repair and two wooden posts have snapped. The wind's meant to to be getting stronger before it's gets better.

Pointless me doing anything yet but will go and order some stuff as I bet the prices will go up substantially (if they haven't already).

It's bin day today... :(

Just been speaking to mate and the recycling bins are all over his road, carnage.

Just had a cheque come from the football pools, £46, so that'll pay towards repairs.

too many beans last night?
Chocolate has the same effect and I love my chocolate

yup - my wheelie bin has fall foul of Doris as well :( - big split down the side! on a positive note - my washing is drying very fast!

Just back from the beach. It's a bit lively down there.

I appear to be the owner of some new garden furniture. I was supposed to have meetings at the wrong end of the M60 in Didsbury today, but I've postponed its not worth the hassle or risk tbh

Was windy on the golf course, was a bit tougher than the norm. Still managed to score 38 points though. ;)

All Virgin trains on the NW mainline are cancelled or severely delayed out of Euston.......its carnage down there apparently.

Getting stronger here now. Looking over the adjacent gardens, there's fences down all over the place.

People in the south of the country have been advised not to go out unless it's absolutely necessary.

Northerners have been warned they might need to wear a coat. :D

This Doris thingy is no worries for @shodan

Had to dis-assemble the trampoline this morning in the pouring rain as when I looked out the window, it looked like the trampoline was trying out some sort of weird 'karma-sutra' while humping the fence.

People in the south of the country have been advised not to go out unless it's absolutely necessary.

Northerners have been warned they might need to wear a coat. :D

We don't own coats up here :D

It's been peeing down for a couple of hours but not much wind

The kids trampoline is face down at the far end of the garden, as always seems to happen no matter how much we with it down.

More annoyingly, a massive section of our artificial grass has folded over on itself. This stuff weighs an absolute ton, ill probably just wait until the wind os blowing back in the opposite direction :)

Quite a few trains cancelled/delayed on my line due to winds - should probably start going home I guess.

Interesting ride into work and back home tonight.

Biggest gust today was 63mph @ 17:07 (time I was riding home) and is currently blowing a force 7 to 9

I typed and deleted that joke many times :laugh: (although I was only blown on the way to and from work)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom