• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

It's what you OLED was made for!

blacksheep99

Ok so indulge me with this thread. I hope it can expand for other similar experiences in the future but tonight it's about one thing......

Ever since OLED became mainstream there is one event every year that lets our TV's shine. The combination of lights against the night mean it has to be seen on an OLED for me.

Do yourselves a favour and switch on Glastonbury tonight at 10pm. Even if you're not a Radiohead fan I assure you it will look fantastic! Failing that catch one of the headlines over the next couple of days.

Enjoy!!

Bill

Ok so indulge me with this thread. I hope it can expand for other similar experiences in the future but tonight it's about one thing......

Ever since OLED became mainstream there is one event every year that lets our TV's shine. The combination of lights against the night mean it has to be seen on an OLED for me.

Do yourselves a favour and switch on Glastonbury tonight at 10pm. Even if you're not a Radiohead fan I assure you it will look fantastic! Failing that catch one of the headlines over the next couple of days.

Enjoy!!

Or even better flick over to sky arts and watch download \m/

mark800

Distinguished Member
Yep, it looked great on OLED, although the Isle of Wight festival looked better in Ultra HD. I hope the BBC will be doing Ultra HD soon...

Glastonbury

glas1-X3.jpg

glas3-X3.jpg

glas2-X3.jpg

glas4-X3.jpg

glas5-X3.jpg

glas6-X3.jpg

Isle of Wight Festival

final6-X3.jpg

final1-X3.jpg

Sharpy76

Distinguished Member
Barry Gibb aka the floating head (in the 3rd pic)[emoji23]

Glastonbury has looked absolutely fantastic on oled, WOW!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom