It's the end of the world... tomorrow!

You know he's probably right, my GCSE results are out tomorrow, there's no telling how my mum will react if I do badly...........

DontPanic_1280.jpg_thumb.jpg

mmahmed said:
Tomorrow it seems (according to Bernard Lewis, a famous Islamic scholar), is the end of the world!

When he is proved to be wrong, will he **** off out of it and leave us all alone?

given i have a hangover already from drinking watching summerslam the previous side of midnight...i'd say its happened :(

Both a light bulb blowing and a dropped cup of coffee has occured tomight.
Maybe there is something to it?

I had a praline flake and it was somewhat unpleasant.

Did he mention any particular time today?

Still here...:eek: ...Guess its tomorrow then...

Just got back from Turkey with a dodgy Belly. My ar*e thinks its the end of the world :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeez... I can't believe how impatient you lot are!! It's only 7 hours into the last day of existence, and you're getting itchy feet already?

Give them some time - this kind of think takes a lot of preparation and planning - there's time zones to think about, and the horsemen have got to groom their horses.

Saying that, if I'm not burning in eternal damnation by 11:30 this evening, I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to the aforementioned horsemen about their tardyness to ensure it doesn't happen again.:lesson:

partyweb said:
Should I lie down and put a paper bag over my head then?

Hmm, 2006/08/22

(2+6)*8-22=42 !!! (looks like DNA was right then. :D )

just make sure you have a few pints, and loads of peanuts
- probably best get dressed too

;)

well if today is going to be my last day on earth then Im going home. Im not spending any more time here at work..... goodbye!!:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom