1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's sick, involves animals, and it's only a 12!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Sep 22, 2003.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

I don't know how many of you will have heard about this title, but if not, you simply must buy it! :D

In the UK, next Monday - 29th September - Revolver Films is releasing "HAPPY TREE FRIENDS: VOLUME ONE - FIRST BLOOD". Essentially, it's a series of short animated vignettes, starring cute and fluffy animals, but getting up to all sorts of sick and nasty acts.

The BBFC is releasing it uncut and uncensored, with only a "12" rating on video, but be warned, it's not always nice viewing for the easily offended!

Think of an animal-version of "South Park" or "Meet The Feebles" and you're part-way there, as to what to expect. :eek:

Volume 1 lasts about 100 minutes, and has plenty of extras, including behind-the-scenes featurettes, and commentaries.

For more info, I recommend the Official Happy Tree Friends Site. You can also buy "Volume 2" from the official website, if you so wish, although it is coming-out over here, in about 6 months time!

Destined to be a cult classic, and when everyone else finally catches on to this show's greatness, remember where you read about it first! :clap:

Pooch

2. micb3rd

micb3rd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    I have been watching Happy Tree Friends for almost a year now, they have put up loads of episodes on the net.

Some of the episodes are quite discusting but damn funny.

3. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +961
    I've seen a bunch of these cartoons on Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted animation compilation DVDs from across the pond. They're quite funny, very bloody and completely harmless, in a low grade animated animals getting chopped up by lawnmowers and the like kind of way.

Perfectly acceptable if you ask me:smashin:

4. micb3rd

micb3rd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67