1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's official - NYPD Blue has been dropped by C4!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Jun 28, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

I've just finished talking to a woman in the C4 duty office, and I have sickening news!

At 10:30pm on Friday 28th June 2002, I was told that C4 are NOT going to broadcast "NYPD Blue" anymore!

Her exact words were: "As it's now two years old, they (C4) have decided not to bother to continue with the show anymore. Also, there's just too many other US shows in the schedules, and no room!"

Well, all I can say is this...

SCREW YOU, Channel Whore!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Boycott all C4 products! Boycott ANY item advertised on C4! Do NOT purchase any C4 product - magazines, DVD's, videos, CD's, etc, etc. Leave them on the shelves!

Bombard Channel Whore with e-mails, letters, faxes, adn phonecalls telling them exactly how you feel!

Tell them that they are the scum of the earth, and that you WILL be taking this matter to the Independant Television Commission, because of the way CWhore has lied and deceived us for the past 2 years!

I say again, SCREW ALL OF YOU, AT CHANNEL WHORE!!!

Pooch

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pooch, please calm down or you'll do yourself an injury :rolleyes:

I'm sure it will show on another channel - probably Ch5 ;) In which case, I might have something to tune into Ch5 for :eek: