Its not leather!

gibbsy

I love leather and so does the boss. Hard no to pay four times the cost of the Handsome Dan's offering. Should be labelled as such and attention drawn to the fact that it is not real leather. Cheap trick to confuse but no doubt legal. Take a look at the prices here.

tiacat

I love leather and so does the boss. Hard no to pay four times the cost of the Handsome Dan's offering. Should be labelled as such and attention drawn to the fact that it is not real leather. Cheap trick to confuse but no doubt legal. Take a look at the prices here.

I wont buy anything that is fake leather, I hate it.

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Fair play to the speed of the ASA complaints people.
Just received this.

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Handsome Dans.
Having now reviewed the ad in light of your concerns, we have come to the conclusion that it was likely to have broken the advertising rules that we administer. I am writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this.
We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom