It's Happening!

Wahreo

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
....and Counting.

It's so close, i can almost touch it:D

It's really crept up on us, hasn't it?!

Certainly has mate, cant come quick enough (ohh err missus). Glad BF4 on PS3 is out next Friday, that will help fill the void until the magic day.

just think in 35 days we will all be fighting it out to be resogun top dog.

At least i've got fibre broadband just in time as that will take a hit come release day :smashin:

At least i've got fibre broadband just in time as that will take a hit come release day :smashin:

Mines due to start on the 31st Oct. Can't wait :)

Mines due to start on the 31st Oct. Can't wait :)

Chalky, you do realise that comment is a bit like one of those Facebook status updates that prompts people to ask "Why's that"

:rotfl:

Don't worry, I think I already have it in the bag (The VGF top spot I mean:D)

Chalky, you do realise that comment is a bit like one of those Facebook status updates that prompts people to ask "Why's that"

:rotfl:

Far too much coffee for me this morning. I totally misread your post, chalky. Whoops

Can't ****ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!

34 days to bloody long :(

:D

hmm...that many days..i wonder if i can hold out on BF4 til Ps4 or not. :blush: :D

I'm keeping myself occupied by playing old Cod games.

I can't say that I won't be buying anything else for my PS3, strange things happen when I'm out and about and I have cash in my pocket.

21 days.

As I posted the thread, I did wonder which smug American would post first. My money was on Det:D

As I posted the thread, I did wonder which smug American would post first. My money was on Det:D

Lol. I do what I can.

Lol. I do what I can.

You aren't aloud in here from the 15th at 8AM, if you come back before the 29th you will be banned.

You aren't aloud in here from the 15th at 8AM, if you come back before the 29th you will be banned.

Well having a look at my schedule and knowing delivery times it'll be around 6 am on the 16th (GMT) that I will stroll in here and start dogging on you guys for not having a ps4. :)

Was posting from AVF app all morning so only saw threads I'd posted in but I was defo going to post 21 days till I saw Uzer beat me to it! Lol

34 (20 for America).

This is quite possibly the worst countdown....EVAR!

Everyone knows that a countdown ain't a countdown without a bit of flesh on display:devil:

And where is your addition?

And I think I'd rather have the avf app. The read new post button is ultra tiny.

33 (19 for da USA)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom