It's happening.

Wario

Ex Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing lots of people talking about Blops not being as addictive as MW2 but as the thread title suggests, something is happening to me.

I have started to think about Blops when I'm drifting off at night and when I wake up I'm thinking about her also (Blops that is)

During the day I'm thinking about it, it's as though I'm love sick.

Am I alone?

The more I play it, the more I love it.

I keep hearing lots of people talking about Blops not being as addictive as MW2 but as the thread title suggests, something is happening to me.

I have started to think about Blops when I'm drifting off at night and when I wake up I'm thinking about her also (Blops that is)

During the day I'm thinking about it, it's as though I'm love sick.

Am I alone?

The more I play it, the more I love it.

:eek: thats not healthy mate!

I love it also! Lol I'm always thinking about what milestones I'll try and hit next time I play and different tactics on. It's become part of my daily life now my wife even says things like "whilst your on black ops I'll watch a film later, go out, go to bed etc.

Result!! :)

You know you play too much Black Ops when..........:D

I get my fair share of freezes on the game and if you look on the freeze/moan threads, I'll probably be a top 5 poster but when the game is working fine, which is frequent, it's a pleasure to play.

I get my fair share of freezes on the game and if you look on the freeze/moan threads, I'll probably be a top 5 poster but when the game is working fine, which is frequent, it's a pleasure to play.

Totally agree mate.

I love it as well :D

Booby trapping CP's and getting easy kills by conning people with a Decoy grenade, it doesnt get much better :laugh:

yeah, i'm right into it right now

dread to think how hooked i would be if there was no lag, good connection and the lobbies stayed together.

i really hope they fix it

Oh dear, just checked, second highest poster on moan thread, highest poster on freeze thread. Fortunatley these threads are slipping down the page, hopefully after 1.04 they will become obsolete and the Blops praising threads will appear more frequently.

I love BlOps more then I loved MW2. But not as much as I love GT5,and WaW.

And I have that feeling, but maybe cause I'm currently watching the Victorias Secret Fashion Show.....:thumbsup:

Yep, started getting better at hacking people claymores, brilliant feature, I use hackpro often, a good perk.

I might use the hacker perk.I'm a bit stuck with what perk to use in the 3rd slot.

Hmmmmmm, me and my big mouth...... Just fired up the PS3 for the sixth time, yes sixth, in one hour. Hanging in the pre game screen either awaiting other players or gamestate.

I've gone past being angry, I've started to laugh about it, so here's the smiley:-
:laugh:

Pffft

From day one it has been worth the money paid. You wont hear me moan about anything

1st game last night crashed my ps3 and then after that it was fine all night.

The last week or so I have become increasingly frustrated with BLOPS. Sadly I can't blame the game though, It was all me stinking it up. I seemed to lose every gunfight and my kd dropped from 1.8 < 1.6. Last night though I decided to not worry about that stuff and just try and have a good time. Low and behold I started busting out some good streaks.

I often start the evening badly but once partied up and a couple of beers down me I settle down a bit and get into my stride.

I think I try too hard, I need to understand that rushing isn't the best tactic when with randoms.

I agree. When you get put in a match with terrible connection it makes me want to break things (and I have, actually my blue-tooth headset wouldn't connect so I tossed it at the wall...) but when you get a decent host and it isn't freezing (for about 20 minutes:rolleyes:) you never want to stop, it's so fun!

It's a difficult situation, I have found that when I play alone I get bad lag, when partied up I get the infinite loading bar on map loading screen.

My first night away from the game for a while tonight, it's been tough. Falling asleep on the sofa from 7.30 to 10 helped though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom