It's happening (the day after) tomorrow!

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more sleep (if you're American, Canadian, or an insomniac) and the PS4 will be "in the wild" in the US of A.

urnote_front_web.jpg

Or are you?

I am
red_e.gif

Last edited:
May I be the first to proclaim.. I don't get it. I thought it was out Friday.

It's either too early for both of us or the hype has made zt mad.

29th in UK....arrggggg

May I be the first to proclaim.. I don't get it. I thought it was out Friday.

Midnight launch though ;)

Edit: Embarrassed to admit that I forgot that US midnight launch = 5am for us, so two more sleeps :blush: :suicide: :(

Last edited:
No, I'm going to be stalking the Amazon delivery driver and plotting an intercept course!

I'm doing the same the week before. I regret not choosing to queue at midnight but felt at the time that as a 30-something those days were beyond me! Now I begin to wonder.....Amazon are usually good but I don't know how seriously they are treating the next-gen releases!

I'm doing the same the week before. I regret not choosing to queue at midnight but felt at the time that as a 30-something those days were beyond me! Now I begin to wonder.....Amazon are usually good but I don't know how seriously they are treating the next-gen releases!

You only live once. I`m 43 and I`ll be sheepishly standing with the young`uns at a midnight launch in Northampton. As long as I`ve got somewhere to park my backside I`ll be fine. I`m too old to be standing around for hours.

You only live once. I`m 43 and I`ll be sheepishly standing with the young`uns at a midnight launch in Northampton. As long as I`ve got somewhere to park my backside I`ll be fine. I`m too old to be standing around for hours.

Take a folding chair like a pro! When I pre-ordered I was only modestly excited as it seemed so far away so I just didn't really think that much about it.

If the GAME near me was in a shopping centre so I could queue inside I might have been more tempted....

Oh no, I'll be thinking of you pal, I done the MW2 midnight launch and felt like a right peedo, never again, I thought it wise to tell the dads the game was for me, gamer and proud and all that, big mistake! You'd think I'd just shat in their pockets:mad:

Take a folding chair like a pro! When I pre-ordered I was only modestly excited as it seemed so far away so I just didn't really think that much about it.

If the GAME near me was in a shopping centre so I could queue inside I might have been more tempted....

Do you think I`ll just look an ever bigger old codger if i take a flask and a newspapre along with a folding chair? :D

Luckily the Game I`m going to is inside a shopping centre with a 24 hour Tesco nearby so it`ll be warmer and drier than standing around outside on the street.

Oh no, I'll be thinking of you pal, I done the MW2 midnight launch and felt like a right peedo, never again, I thought it wise to tell the dads the game was for me, gamer and proud and all that, big mistake! You'd think I'd just shat in their pockets:mad:

That made me laugh out loud. I might take a balaclava to look both scary/mad and anonymous!

1375440814test-track-update.jpg

Do you think I`ll just look an ever bigger old codger if i take a flask and a newspapre along with a folding chair? :D

Luckily the Game I`m going to is inside a shopping centre with a 24 hour Tesco nearby so it`ll be warmer and drier than standing around outside on the street.

A newspapre! How very continental:D

Maybe some Werthers originals or some Pan Drops as well, perhaps?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom