it's burning a hole in my pocket!

M-C-P-M

I have enough money, with a reasonable deal to buy a 30D does anyone know of a good deal at the moment?
cheers:thumbsup:

senu

Distinguished Member
Canon are doing a cashback:
Look Here for a very keen price , does not even include the £65 cashback

Tobers

Had a play with a 30D yesterday in Jessops. I think it was £599 body only but not sure. Very nice bit of kit, certainly more substantial than my 30D. I really liked it. Will have to wait until next year though...

Radiohead

I think it's £699 body only at the moment in Jessops - you can get them down to £680 easily enough, making it £615 after cashback. That's a bloody bargain for a very, very good camera.

M-C-P-M

Well here goes, if your sitting comfortably i'll begin,
I have gone for the tesco's direct at £749.99 and this is why- my son works at tescos so i'm getting 10% discount £75 :thumbsup:

About 6 months ago some little snot broke into my place of work 2 nights in a row, and when they caught him he had a blade on him and i only got about 2 hours sleep the whole weekend! well, he got caught and they gave me £150 compensation:thumbsup:

This last week there was a huge function using the main building that i manage and they said thank you in the way i like - £75 :thumbsup:

Canon are also offering there £65 off:thumbsup:

So altogether i'm getting a £750 camera for £385 or there abouts:thumbsup:

Roll on Tuesday morning:thumbsup: :arty: :thumbsup:

Tobers

I like your reasoning.

I keep trying the following with Mrs Tobers:

"Look dear, I was going to buy a 5D but didn't so saved £1500. Why dont I spend half that saving on a 30D and we can bank the £750 profit from the remainder!"

Never seems to work for some reason :(

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
I like your reasoning.

I keep trying the following with Mrs Tobers:

"Look dear, I was going to buy a 5D but didn't so saved £1500. Why dont I spend half that saving on a 30D and we can bank the £750 profit from the remainder!"

Never seems to work for some reason :(

:laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom