It's all getting a little silly...

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by juboy, Aug 30, 2002.

1. juboy

juboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it just me, or are these pop/trance cover versions getting ever more inane?

The latest main offender is DJ Sammy's version of Bryan Adam's 'Heaven'. It makes me laugh just typing it!

2. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,236
    I just cant be bothered with them, they are all beginning to sound the same, nothing original.

3. david plunkett

david plunkett
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive noticed every few years they seem to take a style of dance music latest example (well when that ATB nugget came along) being trance, throw in an apparently fit bird in clubbing gear and give her some **** lyrics that are easy to remember, and then think they have created some form of great dance music.

Although in reality they have created utter ****e, which only appeals to tracksuit wearing, cheap cider drinking street urchins.

4. david plunkett

david plunkett
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ALSO, has anyone noticed how they seem to be trying to bring back Happy Hardcore in all the charty dance ********.