It's A Sin (Channel 4/All 4)

scarty16

Watched it, enjoyed it, but was disappointed, as it was basically "This Life", but with a more gay theme.

steviedr

Distinguished Member
We finished this tonight, thought it was superb.

Great acting all round, glad Keeley was given more to work with in ep5.

Loved the attention to detail, I spent a lot of time reliving the 80’s spotting the casserole bowl my granny had, the kitchen units my mum had, the Austin Maestro the neighbours had, the lucozade with the orange plastic rapper...production team did a superb job.

And..it was heartbreaking, I was 10 mid 80’s and still remember the tombstone ad clearly.

Countjedi

Just finished this last night and I thought it was fantastic and great watch and even my eye sight was a little blurry at the end of it.

myss

I'm glad to read on here that most of your enjoyed the series, there was lengthy thread on Digital Spy about it too as it was so well received. I too was in tears a couple times too, especially that last episode.

Of course the writing was up there but the acting was done even better. The camaraderie between the actors who played the flatmates looked genuine (and I believe they became good friends in real life afterwards) but the actresses who played Lydia and Colin's mum deserve a special mention for their parts.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom