its a bit orange and blurry

tomo28

anyone notice when the sun is rising/setting, it is very very orange and hard to see and alot of things seem out of focus?

jabberwocky-

yep iv noticed, but dont mention it too much, as after all this is the best game ever ever, so there cant be anything wrong with it...:devil:

Mickus

I found that turning down the saturation within the display options reduces the 'You've been Tango'ed' effect. And tweaking the sharpness on the TV does wonders for the blurry-o-vision. :thumbsup:

Widge

thats what i thought about San Andreas to, must just be the way Rockstar do their sunsets
With San Andreas, the sunsets in Los Santos are an orange hazy sunset, reflecting the polluted haze of the city.... if you're out in the desert, the sunsets are completely different. Lush colours and night with purples and whatnot. Its an active artistic decision.

kBm

Distinguished Member
With San Andreas, the sunsets in Los Santos are an orange hazy sunset, reflecting the polluted haze of the city.... if you're out in the desert, the sunsets are completely different. Lush colours and night with purples and whatnot. Its an active artistic decision.
Spot on! I think the evening colour is great, casting long shadows, the city draped in a golden glow....:D