ITN News Channel?

N

neilwillis

Does anyone know how I can get the ITN News Channel on SKY that Cable viewers get, as I want to watch the Newcastle match (not that we will win… but)

Is there an option to add he channel or is it just NO… plug in my old ITV Digital box? LOL

Cheers

Neil

I Thought it was channel 525

Neil,

I had the same question a couple of weeks ago when I wanted to watch Liverpool in the Champions League.

Basically, ITN News is a cable only channel. Their website states "Note ITN News is a cable channel and availibale through NTL or Telewest only".

Sky digital viewers can get ITV News Channel 525 as already stated, but this doesn't show any Champions League matches.

The only channel on Sky Digital that is showing the match is TV3, which is only available to those in Ireland!!!

In other words, it looks like you'll be watching the highlights like I did!!!

Cheers
Steve

I believe you can watch the game on the ITN News channel tonight. For some reason this game, unlike the others, is not cable exclusive - and you are right, you wont win;)

As Iancity said, AFAIK, the game will be available tonight. It seems that Sky and itv have sorted the issue of itv News being available outside the UK. The channell will be encrypted during the football, allowing only UK viewers to watch it.

Thanks for all the info :p

Come on Sir Bobbie, Lets have the Itallian Bast**ds :D

Originally posted by Iancity
I believe you can watch the game on the ITN News channel tonight. For some reason this game, unlike the others, is not cable exclusive - and you are right, you wont win;)

Bla Bla Bla........................... COME ON THE TOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Blimey! You won! :eek: :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom