itech bluetooth headset

Penfoldius

Standard Member
i have an i-tech bluetooth headset and can't seem to get it to pair with my ps3 i have followed the headsets instructions to the 't' and still to no avail any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

i have an i-tech bluetooth headset and can't seem to get it to pair with my ps3 i have followed the headsets instructions to the 't' and still to no avail any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
I take it you have gone into the "Register Bluetooth device" setting within the PS3?

Turb007

I've got an Itech and it pairs ...took some time and was down to button presses on the headset itself but they do pair fine..once paired stays paired

Penfoldius

Standard Member
yeah sorry i should have said that i have tried to register through the register bluetooth devices, but everytime i do this it says connection to access point lost

Turb007

cant remember now ..dont think so ..if you turn the headset off and on ..I I thin you have a few button presses to get the headset in pairing mode. whiles I was doing that it was scanning as it scans for ages ...leave the PS3 scanning and follow the I-tech manual

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom