it;s all your fault!

dennis

Prominent Member
Reaction score
yes it;your fault! all of you are to blame,i only went to comet in guildford to LOOK at the 436 pioneer,just LOOK ,but there it stood,looking at me saying "hello den you want me dont you"and i'm thinking NO! you cant afford it,youre retired thru ill health and live on a company pension,so no!leave the store now! go home!................................anyway it's coming wednesday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what have i done!
please dear freinds of the last three years reassure me,it;l be allright wont it? :lease: :lease: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

*wheeze* Welcome to the dark side :devil: *heavy breathing*

:thumbsup:

Well done :thumbsup:

I am looking at this model, what one did you go for, the FDE or XDE? and how much did you have to pay?

dennis said:
yes it;your fault! all of you are to blame,i only went to comet in guildford to LOOK at the 436 pioneer,just LOOK ,but there it stood,looking at me saying "hello den you want me dont you"and i'm thinking NO! you cant afford it,youre retired thru ill health and live on a company pension,so no!leave the store now! go home!................................anyway it's coming wednesday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what have i done!
please dear freinds of the last three years reassure me,it;l be allright wont it? :lease: :lease: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

And breath..................

Why not you cant take the money with you :D

Think of the bright, you might be dead tomorrow so at least you bought one before popping your clogs!

Deks :)

Dave A said:
Well done :thumbsup:

I am looking at this model, what one did you go for, the FDE or XDE? and how much did you have to pay?

i went for the xde,and after giving the por old pensioner ploy to the sales man he gave me a managers discount so i got it for the web price of £2,624
that was a £195 lesss than the"store only"price,also bought an alphason stand in black piano glass to go with it,very nice service from them at comet,lovely newly refurbished store,and no hard sell over extra warranty etc.

now,how am i going to eat for the next few months.

you wont need to eat, you will be high on plasma guess - it surpresses the appetite!

Better keep away from the UK Food channel then, it'll look doublely good now on the Pioneer :smashin:

was that sevenoaks with one in the window? i tell thee if i had the money id of bought, they have a lovely window display :thumbsup:

chedmaster said:
was that sevenoaks with one in the window? i tell thee if i had the money id of bought, they have a lovely window display :thumbsup:
nah,guildford,beutifuly laid out store.

:D going to save up for a while and get it calibrated by one of the lads here.

may take a while though,so expect to be bored to death with another plasma noob askin silly questions ,how do i do this,whats the best seting,can i eat off it?

ah well too late now. :oops:

chedmaster said:
yeah thats what i meant, sevenoaks in guildford?[/

no,crossed wires here i think,i got it from"comet!"
read me post again matey,lol

you edited comet in to your first post! im sure it said "i only went to guildford to LOOK" before... oh well, sevenoaks is nice too!

Dont worry Dennis....the guilt fades...especially when people come round and say...I want one of those

chedmaster said:
you edited comet in to your first post! im sure it said "i only went to guildford to LOOK" before... oh well, sevenoaks is nice too!
er no ididnt,i didnt even know there was a sevenoaks in guildford!. :lesson:

i need help!!! ive got it all going ok using the analogue arial,not a bad picture but! i cant get it to output sky,i have sky+ box going into my av amp ok,but as the media box has no s video input im using the component input from av amp into media box,result bugger all your honor,i think i have the component input set up ok on the media box side,im thinking i have still got the amp as outputing s video,oh god im tired,will give pics when its all ok ,can anyone help?
:lease:

whats the amp? it probably doesnt upscale, in which case you have to run an s video lead out to get those inputs working. you will prob get a better picture with RGB scart straight to the media box.

chedmaster said:
you edited comet in to your first post! [/i]before... oh well, sevenoaks is nice too!
Nope, cos then it would say "post last edited..." :devil: (unless edited almost immediately)

chedmaster said:
whats the amp? it probably doesnt upscale, in which case you have to run an s video lead out to get those inputs working. you will prob get a better picture with RGB scart straight to the media box.
its an pioneer ax10i,on my old tv i just had the monitor out on the amp going into the tv using an s video cable,there are no scarts on the amp only a monitor out using either svid or composite i suppose i could use a s vid to scart cable?,im confused.
thanks for the help i need it

well that def. upconverts so it must be a setting on the amp or some other problem.

first try connecting everything directly, if that works head over to the amp forum someone there will know about the pio :)

:devil: :devil: ok ched,i connected the sky box direct to the media box with a scart,result i got sky! so it will do for now,but sky sound is coming from the plasma speakers,now i need to get it to the amp,sound is going from sky box to digtal optical input on amp.hope im not boring you too much. :D
may give it a rest till tm been at it too long today.
thanks a lot

ok,ok i had the bloody optical lead in the wrong hole on the amp!,now got sound thru my speakers,i think im getting to tired to do more.
many thanks for help so far ,i will leave you all in peace................for now :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom