1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"it keeps her good"!!!!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by bockster, Dec 3, 2004.

1. bockster

bockster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Why oh why does my wife insist on giving our rug rat the remote from my sony kd32dx50 as a teether!!! :eek: I suppose it's because she's a woman (no offence ladies). :blush:

So my plan is to use an old origional sky remote for the tv for a while, however i've lost the instruction book to the sky box with the codes in for tv manufactures :suicide:

Do any of you guys know the code for sony and for toshiba (in another room), and could you remind me of how to enter the code.

you're very kind, cheers bockster ;)

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    have a search it on here and the wider web mate

3. Laura

Laura

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    From my Sky+ manual - should be identical to Sky...

1) Turn TV on
    2) Press tv button on the Sky box remote
    3) Hold down the select button and the red button together for about 2 seconds - until the red light blinks twice
    4) Press tv on the sky box remote again
    5)Key in the four digit code (see below) The light on the remote should blink twice
    6) Press standby key on the Sky remote
    - If your tv turns off , press the select button , the light on the remote should blink twice
    - if your tv doesn't turn off, press the tv button, then press standby button. Repeat this action (tv button then standby button) until your tv turns off - when it does , press select.
    (If the light on the remote blinks 3 times it has checked all the possible settings for that code)

7) Turn your TV back on again and then press tv guide. If you see the tv guide then you're done.

Otherwise..
    8) Press tv on the remote
    9) Hold down select and green button together for a couple of seconds , until the light on the remote blinks.
    10) key in the number of the channel on your tv that you use for watching sky.
    11) Press select, the light should blink twice - You're done.

Code for Sony : 0000
    Code for Toshiba : 0156

4. bockster

bockster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    nice one! '0000' works for limited functions, (vol, ch+, ch-, mute & st'by), reckon this is probably as good as i can expect so i wont push it.

cheers,bockster.