It has arrived....

Get ready on your armchairs, push your ears up agaisnt that old radio, get your coat on if you've got a ticket....because the Premiership is back.

The new season is here.

Walk On.

Dave

Distinguished Member
Istanbul_Kop said:
Get ready on your armchairs, push your ears up agaisnt that old radio, get your coat on if you've got a ticket....because the Premiership is back.

The new season is here.

Walk On.
Makes me maaaaaad, the new season was here 2 weeks ago when I sat watching West Brom beat Hull.:mad:

You'd think the only blooming league that matters in this country is the premiership. I'm so fed up of the media spouting on about football season starting today. IT'S ALREADY BEEN GOING FOR 2 WEEKS.

I feel better now, rant over. I realise you were talking about the premiership but just needed to get that rant out.:smashin:

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Let battle commence!

Let's hope for a great season with fair play, great goals and a 3peat for the Blues (as our American cousins would say)! :thumbsup:

Good luck everyone!

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Never mind Chelsea....................:D :D :D :D

Only Blackburn next, should be a stroll :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Three Premierships in a row???? I already sense that Roman is losing interest :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya:

John

Del Boy Smiffy said:
*wonders what the excuss for losing will be*
In fairness to Jose , he blamed noboody but themselves :D

John

Del Boy Smiffy

johnscarlet said:
In fairness to Jose , he blamed noboody but themselves :D

John
LOL, if they were playing a bigger team then he would have made an excuse, always does.

NWhiteley

What went wrong with Chelski tonight?
I was too busy watching Bolton, in a sorry excuse for a footy match on some asian channel in my cousins pub!!!!