It Came from Somewhere Else

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Azrikam, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know anything about the film, "It Came from Somewhere Else". It is an unholy spoof of just about every sci-fi movie ever made. There's aliens, Nuclear weapons, disembodied hands, people freezing, Kung-fu killers, UFO's, and spontaneous combustion. You know how some movies are so bad, that they're good? Well, this one is the worst. (or best, depending on your viewpoint) The movie is in black & white, except for the scenes with blood or nudity, when it jumps to color, then back to B&W right after. :confused:

I've actually got a poor quality dubbed copy of this movie back in Canada, and I don't know if it was ever released in the UK. The weird thing is, I haven't been able to find any information on the movie at all. Does anyone have any info on it, or any good sites for low-budget movie info?

I've got a feeling that it was either a very limited distribution, or the film is marketed under a different name.

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
  3. kcairo

kcairo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to let you know that It Came From Somewhere Else is now out on DVD. I am part of the team promoting the DVD. We spoke directly with the technical people and the DVD is uncoded/NTSC.

4. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    kcairo, you just made my day! :clap: