Issues with Nullriver's MediaLink for Mac to PS3 Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMartin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I was just wondering if there were any fellow mac users out there who had gotten this program (Nullriver MediaLink)?

I downloaded it earlier, the free trial ran out pretty quick (only 30 mins!). But I decided to buy it for the £10 it costs because:

a) so far it's the only program that has successfully streamed movies for me (tried eyeconnect and twonkyvision)

b) it's a hell of a lot cheaper than eyeconnect

c) Nullriver usually make pretty good products and update them regularly, like their PSP ones and Connect360

So far, it's streamed movies perfectly and the same for music (apart from one little error), but I'm having a bit of bother with iPhoto. Basically, MediaLink doesn't seem to want to browse iPhoto by album (telling me there are no images), instead browsing it by the root folders - and iPhoto's root folders are a complete mess and basically impossible to navigate. Is anyone else having this trouble? Or any trouble with this program for that matter? Any help would be appreciated :smashin:, although I think I may just have to wait for a product update by Nullriver.

Martin

There is a large topic on MediaLink here mate. Nullriver seem to be updating MediaLink quite frequently to iron out the bugs.

Thanks mate, I'll heads on over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom