Issues With My Lexsor 32"HD TV - Help Wanted.

F

farmertml

Hi There,
Following numberous google searches and browsing of forums I have been really stuck trying to find a solution to my problem.
I found AV Forums came up frequently in my searches on google and have decided to beg for some assistance in diagnosing my problem.

I have a Lexsor 32" LC-32W18SD TV for just over a year now with no problems, infact its been a blinding piece of kit! But recently I have started getting strange images on the screen (typical now its out of warrenty) which will dissapear only by me hitting the back of the tv on the right hand side.

Obviously I dont feel this is a solution to my problem and if anyone could assist in telling me what the cause could be I will take it to a shop to get it fixed.

Here is the picture of the problem :
DSC00089.jpg

As you can see some colour will be fine (usually greys/blues and oranges) but there is a strange effect on the image which makes everything hideously unwatchable.

If anyone could advise me in any way or point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.

Thank you for your time.
Paul Farmer

as hitting it cures the problem temporarily it would suggest a bad connection somewhere , how far out of warranty is it and where did you buy it from , i suspect you would have some recourse under the sale of goods act , i.e. a tv should be expected to last a lot longer than 12 months and a bit :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom