• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Issues with iTunes Shared Library on iPad 2 / iPhone 4s

S3rv3d

Hi, I'm having problems with the my shared iTunes library on my iPad 2 and my iPhone 4s. Both on iOS 5. I think the issue is with the video app, as i never noticed the problem on iOS 4.

The issue I'm having is all the artwork for my movies is mixed up when viewing my shared library on my iPhone and iPad. These are movies from digital copies from blu rays etc.

All movies are tagged by Name Field and also in Sort Name Field. I deleted my whole library and added my movies back and it was fine for a couple of days. Now all the artwork is mixed up again.

I had the issue with TV shows also, but i have now sorted them by adding in episode id.

Anyone have any ideas?

I presume from the issue i had with tv shows I'm missing a tag but i don't have a clue which.

Thanks

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom