• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Issues related to image quality in your drone cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer86

Novice Member
Hi, I´m preparing my thesis considering drones for video shooting (for consumers, not professional purposes) especially focusing on image quality (mainly video quality but also picture/still images) and future trends in this area. I would highly appreciate your opinions since I´m still struggling to find the key points and direction for the topic.

The questions are:

what are the biggest issues in today´s drone cameras in your opinion?

And what do you think will be the biggest trends in image (quality) software development in the nearest future?

If using a non-professional camera type for your drone, do you think that the video quality is good enough?

Would you prefer automated image enhancement done by the camera (i.e. for example noise-reduction, stabilization, HDR feature) over processing the video manually using your computer?

Thank you for any answer, it will help me a step further!

-Jennifer-

outoftheknow

Thread locked pending assessment of nature of research

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom